Part-Time Executive/Program Assistant
Free Range Nonprofit Solutions provides management and administrative services to nonprofit organizations. We focus on how to infuse vision and mission into each of our clients’ programs, fund development activities, and board meetings. We’re looking for a part-time Executive/Program Assistant to join us in our casual, downtown Bellingham office.
We hate job announcements that don’t include salary information. The position is for 10 hours per week over 2-3 days/week at $15 an hour. This is a temporary position, with the possibility of becoming permanent. It will start in early July and we anticipate it running through June 30, 2019.
Basic job duties
- Reception. This means answering the phone and greeting visitors.
- Record management, including both electronic and print. This means filing, archiving, and data entry.
- Communications. This means proofreading and assisting with letters, emails, and other written materials.
- Events. This means helping out with preparing for events and helping with logistics assistance.
- Social media. This means coordinating posts and events on various social media accounts.
- Other projects as assigned. This means anything important we forgot to list.
Skills and specifications
- Sense of humor.
- Good work ethic and an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Mastery of office procedures.
- Proficiency with PC computers and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Education and qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- College degree can substitute for work experience.
- Your schedule will be built collaboratively to work with your life and provide consistency for us.
- Paid time off, accrued on a monthly basis.
- Relaxed office with a management philosophy that emphasizes work/life balance.
Email your cover letter and résumé in PDF format to email@example.com. You can also go old school, and mail it to Free Range Nonprofit Solutions, 1229 Cornwall Ave, #308, Bellingham, WA 98225.