- Back-office services such as bookkeeping, correspondence, and record maintenance;
- Information management, including membership, marketing, and outreach; and
- Computer software support.
Building Fiscal Stability
- Creating attainable fiscal goals and the strategies to meet them;
- Creating fund-development frameworks, from grant strategies to planned giving processes; and
- Developing software and administrative skills for long-term financial management.
Creating a High-Functioning Board of Directors
- Developing a plan for volunteer cultivation and recruitment;
- Creating Board trainings and evaluative tools; and
- Cultivating recognition and Board legacy processes to ensure long-term success.
Developing Effective Programs and Services
- Creating a mission-driven and fiscally-balanced program plan; and
- Developing program life-span strategies, from development and evaluation to adaptation and sunsetting.
- Planning and maintaining budgets;
- Coordinating fundraising strategies; and
- Managing grants, from research to grant writing to reporting.
- Living the Mission and Vision
Creating mission and vision statements
- Formulating mission-based business plans; and
- Evaluating programs and services.
- Serving in an executive director role to the Board;
- Coordinating operational functions;
- Managing programs/services and work plans; and
- Meeting legal responsibilities.
Shepherding Organizational Growth
- Moving from all volunteer to staff; and
- Developing infrastructures to delineate operational and visionary functions.
Learn more about how we can help your organization by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.